Flexible windbreak fences can be widely used in windproof, dust removal, protect crops and gardens, construction sites, etc.
The windbreak fence material is divided into two types, one is a flexible windbreak netting, and the other is a knitting windbreak netting.
The flexible windbreak netting has a higher weight and longer service life. Mainly used in coal mines, power plants, coking plants, Coal yards, sandstone factories, stone plants, construction sites, garbage downs, etc.
Knitting windbreak netting is widely used in agricultural production because of its higher cost effectiveness, and it also has better sunshade, anti-insects, and reduces moisture evaporation. It is favored by the farmer.
Flexible windbreak netting
- High density polyethylene material.
- Weight: 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 g / m 2.
- Supply 50% – 55% decreased wind, 70% -85% dustproof.
- Green (standard), blue, white and black.
- UV-ultraviolet and durable, flame retardant, strengthen the edges to maximize strength, strengthen the buttonhole and eyelet, and easy to fix.
- Quick delivery, factory direct supply.
Knitted windbreak netting
- Fully lock stitch monofilament raschel warp knitted structure and reinforced selvedge make it strong and tear resistant.
- Knitted eyeholes or brass eyelets along both edges for easy fixing to straining wires or for joining two pieces together.
- Weight 80 – 320gsm.
- Supply 35% – 75% wind reduction, 40%-85% shading.
- Agricultural plants and crops protection.
- Coal storage yard wall and fence.
- Aggregate plant.
- Stockyard protection.
- Port wharf protection.
- Industrial sites protects materials from lost.
- Decorative design.
- Residential areas fence.
- Shade cloth for resting places.
- Badminton court, volley ball court and tennis court.